BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Supports Healthy Immune System Support for Seasonal Changes* Each lozenge contains Elderberry Extract powder that is synergistically formulated with Zinc and Vitamin C for maximum effectiveness. Zinc is a trace mineral that plays a important role in supporting a healthy immune system. Echinacea, Propolis and Slippery Elm have been added to complement this unique formula.* Contains no: salt, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ani S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste better than other zinc products . Once I found these I stopped coldeze . These are quite tasty and I feel that they are just as effective at a lower cost . I would recommend this for family use.
Chelsea E.
I stumbled upon this product when I caught a cold 2 days before I was supposed to go on vacation. Along with eating a whole foods diet and backing off of the cardio while taking this supplement I noticed a HUGE difference in how quickly I recovered. All of my cold symptoms were gone in only 2 days. I felt a little tired on my vacation but was thankful I wasn't blowing my nose and coughing constantly!
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Perfect for the cold and flu season. The combination of zinc and elderberry fights off any cold that may come your way. It also shortens the duration of colds and lessens the severity. It also taste great
Samantha C.
We always keep these on hand and whenever we feel a sore throat coming on we pull these out. Taste great and get the job done.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
The taste is great does everything that it says I have tried other zincs in the past
But the taste was not pleasing
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tastes great and good for some extra nutrition in your diet! Doesn't leave a bad after taste with is a plus!
María E.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing. All I need in vitamins. Especially for colds and viruses. Is very good. Recommended for the family
Stephanie L.
Playa Vista, CA
These are great and way more healthier then the drugstore brand . They really help ease my sore throat
Shoshanna D.
Paramus, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Whenever I get a sore throat (which is often) I take these and they taste good and work!!
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Do these taste super artificial?
Sophie B.
Are they good because lozenges I purchas never seem to work!
Meaghan M.
Here for badge
Micah L.
Do these help with a cold or just sore throats issues in general?
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
What exactly is this used for