NOW Foods EGCg green tea Extract 400 mg VCaps uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement. Antioxidant Support. 200 mg EGCg/80% Catechins. Supports Cellular Health*. Vegetarian Formula. Vegetarian/Vegan Product One capsule of NOW® Green Tea Extract with 200 mg EGCg possesses the phytonutrient content equal to about 2-3 cups of green tea.  Green Tea Extract contains numerous compounds, including Polyphenols and Catechins, that provide potent antioxidant benefits.  One Catechin in particular, EGCg, has demonstrated extraordinary free radical quenching power in laboratory studies.  In non-clinical studies, EGCg has also been shown to be protective against chemical and environmental ass. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
It is practical to consume green tea in capsules ... I particularly help with fluid retention because when I have physical activity makes me expel everything through sweat and being of this brand there is no doubt of the quality of the product.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Estas cápsulas son muy buenas, me gusta esta marca now. Porque tiene una variedad de pastillas, pero hay que tomarlas con precaución.
jordan s.
Little elm Texas
Very good for hair and nails also skin! Love these!! They make everything so much healthier!!
Stephanie R.
Ajax, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Egcg Green Tea Extract 400 mg 400 mg/90 count more...
These are a great antioxidant! I started taking them a few years ago because I have a neurological disease that runs in my family that has no known cause. I figure it’s best to pump my body full of good stuff to help prevent it. :) I’ve read amazing things about the health benefits of EGCg, and I have to say that since I started taking this, I have not been sick! When everyone in my house has a cold or flu, I don’t seem to catch. And I always caught everything before I started taking this! I also think it’s helping to keep my skin looking young. I take this along with Resveratrol, so I can’t be sure if it’s one or the other helping me. I feel like it’s both! :) This has never given me any side effects, and I’m often prone to stomach pain. The capsules are easy to swallow!
Kim M.
Brantford, ON
I love this, clears my skin as well and makes me feel more energetic and great! Love love love it! I also mention it in my video...