BY NOW FOODS #6 in Echinacea

Dietary Supplement Immune System Support In addition to these capsules, NOW® also sells Echinacea powder, Echinacea liquid extract , and Echinacea/Goldenseal capsules and liquid extract. Our entire line of herbal products are high-quality non-irradiated and purchased from reliable sources around the world. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, or milk *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Natural color variations may occur in this product. see more...

• What do you think of this. ?1 Answers
  • How effective do you think this Echinacea is? I am a bit ...1 Answers
  • How is this better than using essential oils?2 Answers
Marissa L.
Sacramento , CA
This stuff is amazing! Any time you feel like you're getting sick you take this a couple times a day and you'll feel better within days. The capsules make it so easy to take too, I make my whole family use this.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I was turned on to this product when I had surgery. It was recommended to take when I was having inflammation issues. I wouldn't recommend using this as a daily. More of a, "in case of______" type of product. Works great for when you need it!
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
Aides in supporting my immune system! I always take it when I'm starting to feel run down! It works for me every-time without fail. I only use it when I start to get run down or I know I am going to be around people who have been sick.
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
I ordered this when I had gotten a really bad cold/flu/bug. It helped me recover quickly and I give it to my wife and kids if they get sick too.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love NOW Foods supplement's. They are usually the first brand I go for. I love these Echinacea supplement's. Very good for the immune system!
Tammy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! It's a great immune system booster. It also helps when you feel like you're getting sick.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always take this ,it helps support your immune system and gives you an extra boost!!
Bev  J W.
Prettyinink
Amazing herb/ plant. I tried many different brands and find NOW foods tend to be the best/ most effective. I bought it via Ebay and was impressed with the strength and results, it deffo seems more potent and works better than cheap supermarket brands. Well worth a try if you have any kind of flu/ ongoing infections, also my acne skin improves dramatically with this herb.
Seerat M.
I have used this personally n i feel this is one of the best products out their in the matter
Amber R.
Corning, KS
What good benefits do you get from using this product?
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
How is this better than using essential oils?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What do you think of this. ?
Ani S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How effective do you think this Echinacea is? I am a bit skeptical of taking Echinacea . Does it affect anyone's allergies.