BY NOW FOODS #2 in Dong Quai

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dong Quai 520 mg - 100 CapsDong Quai has been a highly treasured herb in the Orient for several thousand years. It is often referred to as female ginseng. Nutrition Information Serving Size: 2 capsules Servings Per Container: 50Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total carbohydrate 0.76 g (760 mg) Dong Quai Powder (Angelica sinensis) (root) 1.04 g (1,040 mg) + * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.+ Daily Value not established. Suggested Use: As an herbal dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 3 times daily, preferably with meals. Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Silica and Magnesium StearateWarnings: NoneDisclaimers: NoneDong Quai 520mg 100 Caps from NOW FoodsUPC: see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this review is going to be TMI (too much info) I had amenorrhea for 1 year. My period didn’t come I did everything I could I even went to the doctor (not much help) I tried vitex, fértil aid, MACA, and finally tried Dong Quai. I saw a lot of reviews on this and did a lot of research before buying it. I finally bought this product 2 weeks ago from a while foods natural store. I stared taking 1 pill for the first week everyday with food. I started to feel it working almost at the end of the week I saw some very light spotting. Than I started with 2 pills a day as the instructions state to do. I started seeing more blood. Like period gooey sticky dark red blood. But also like just blood that bright red not sticky blood. So I say it does what it claims to do. It was about 9$ at the store.