BY NOW FOODS

Dandelion Root 500 mg - 100 CapsWhile a large percentage of the population regards dandelion as nothing more than a pesky weed, it has been adamantly used since the 17th century to promote good health and vigor. Naturally enriched with high concentrations of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, Dandelion has been used for generations to promote normal digestion, regularity and circulation. And while its completely safe to ingest, avoid harvesting those from your yard, as they probably contain pesticides. NOW Dandelion Root contains 100% safe, healthy extracts*Nutrition Information Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 50 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrate Dandelion Root (Taraxacom officinale) 1,000 mg + * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.+ Daily Value not established. Suggested Use: As an herbal dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily, with liquid. Contains no: sugar, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, egg, soy, milk, additives. Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate (vegetable source)Warnings: *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Natural color variations may occur in this product. Disclaimers: None Dandelion Root 500mg 100 Caps from NOW FoodsUPC: see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela D.
Big Pine key, FL
I hear this is great for you to take. I might have to buy some at my local drug store
Rise C.
Denver, CO
When I'm having some trouble down under.. I take these twice daily and within three(ish) days I'm usually cleaning out. TMI? It definitely works. I highly recommend staying hydrated if you try that process.
Angie W.
I love the affordability of NOW products and effectiveness. Dandelion Root is a great liver detox, helps you clear out your system of toxins so your body can function effectively without all the inflammatories that the body has to fight.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
This is an excellent product and very affordable. I purchased from amazon and I am a regular buyer of this product and will continue to use it. It helps me feel energized and keeps my body feeling strong.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
What exactly is this for?