BY NOW FOODS

Dandelion Tea (Manufacturer Out of Stock- ETA Begining of August 2012) 24 Bags While it may be a pesky weed to some, Dandelion tea is an amazing herbal brew that aids in cleansing the body and purifying the soul. A weed? We prefer to think of it as a precious flower. Caffeine-freeA traditional herbal tea to aid in cleansing Certified Organic by QAI. Premium tea bags with our no-staples design. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Steep tea bag in 8 oz. of hot water for 3-5 minutes, depending on desired strength. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Other Ingredients: Organic Dandelion (Herb).Does Not Contain: no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sugars. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

• What kind of cleansing does this tea cause?1 Answers
Review (1)
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I love this tea. I was not a big tea drinker until I bought this and now I love it. I also love that it is organic, non GMO. Tastes so good. Good alternative for coffee also.
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
What kind of cleansing does this tea cause?