BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Healthy Urinary Tract Washes Away Undesirable Particles* 100% Pure Vegetarian Product D-Mannose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in some plants, including cranberries. Although small amounts of D-Mannose are metabolized by the human body, much of it is rapidly excreted in the urine. In the bladder, D-Mannose can adhere to undesirable foreign substances, preventing them from sticking to the lining of the bladder. Because insubstantial amounts of D-Mannose are used by the body, it does not interfere with blood sugar regulation.* Contains no: salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Rachel L.
NOW is an excellent brand that carries products that really work. I was always prone to UTIs during my pregnancies and during my last pregnancy I tested positive for bacteria in my urine. I took this powder every 4 hours diluted in water and it got rid of all my symptoms within 24 hours! When I went back to my OB they tested my urine again (like they always do) and it came back negative.. I am really pleased with this product and always keep it on hand when I'm starting to feel all the yucky symptoms of a UTI..
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
If you have ever had a UTI you know how bad it is! Especially if they are recurrent. This powder is so great at preventing them. Or, if you feel one to start coming on start taking this and he symptoms will go away! This supplement cleanses that bacteria away--very similar to cranberry juice but more powerful.
Valarie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
forever buying this product. This works and helps whenever I'm having issues! It's a great price for the amount you get and I really recommend this if you're having issues. I wish I would have known about this sooner. The powder just tastes a bit sweet, it's not harmful and helps!
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this tonight because I have been struggling with recurrent UTI's. After the second dose I started to feel relief from the UTI symptoms!
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
I love this stuff it works great. I would highly recommend this for someone looking for a good price and good quality mannose powder.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always try to be healthy by eating well but also getting my vitamins and a lot of water, it's good for your system
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Can someone tell me what this is for?