BY NOW FOODS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

D-mannose is a naturally occurring simple sugar that your body utilizes to help cleanse the urinary tract and maintain a healthy bladder lining.* It’s metabolized only in small amounts, with excess amounts rapidly excreted in urine, so it won’t interfere with healthy blood sugar regulation.* Clinical studies have demonstrated that, when taken regularly, D-mannose promotes normal urinary tract function by cleansing and maintaining the health of the bladder lining.*

Natural color variation may occur in this product.

This product is sold by weight not volume.

Suggested Usage & Storage:

Take 1 level teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily. Take with water or unsweetened juice, such as unsweetened cranberry juice.

Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Keep bottle tightly closed at all times in between usage.

Rachel L.
NOW is an excellent brand that carries products that really work. I was always prone to UTIs during my pregnancies and during my last pregnancy I tested positive for bacteria in my urine. I took this powder every 4 hours diluted in water and it got rid of all my symptoms within 24 hours! When I went back to my OB they tested my urine again (like they always do) and it came back negative.. I am really pleased with this product and always keep it on hand when I'm starting to feel all the yucky symptoms of a UTI..
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
If you have ever had a UTI you know how bad it is! Especially if they are recurrent. This powder is so great at preventing them. Or, if you feel one to start coming on start taking this and he symptoms will go away! This supplement cleanses that bacteria away--very similar to cranberry juice but more powerful.
Valarie R.
forever buying this product. This works and helps whenever I'm having issues! It's a great price for the amount you get and I really recommend this if you're having issues. I wish I would have known about this sooner. The powder just tastes a bit sweet, it's not harmful and helps!
Julie O.
This is an amazing product. When either my daughter or I gets a bladder infection, we take this several times a day (between 4 and 8) for about 4 days and are cured. It is a wonderful alternative to harmful antibiotics.
Lauren H.
Vidor, TX
I bought this tonight because I have been struggling with recurrent UTI's. After the second dose I started to feel relief from the UTI symptoms!
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
I love this stuff it works great. I would highly recommend this for someone looking for a good price and good quality mannose powder.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I have always try to be healthy by eating well but also getting my vitamins and a lot of water, it's good for your system
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Can someone tell me what this is for?

back