NOW Foods D-Mannose uploaded by Stephanie B.NOW Foods D-Mannose uploaded by Emily B.

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Healthy Urinary Tract Washes Away Undesirable Particles*   D-Mannose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in some plants, including cranberries. Although small amounts of D-Mannose are metabolized by the human body, much of it is rapidly excreted in the urine. In the bladder, D-Mannose can adhere to undesirable foreign substances, preventing them from sticking to the lining of the bladder. Because insubstantial amounts of D-Mannose are used by the body, it does not interfere with blood sugar regulation.* Contains no: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.  *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
D Mannose by Now Foods is an amazing vitamin for both men and women. I usually buy this online at amazon and it is priced perfectly. The pills are on the larger size and if you are taking the higher dose of 3 pills it can be a little much but well worth it!
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
I have IC and a host of bladder issues. This is literally the only thing that will help me when I'm feeling that burning and sharp IC or UTI pain come on. A lot of antibiotics won't even help me, but this does !!! It's amazing how well it works.
Emily B.
Kansas City, MO
These really do the trick for urinary tract infections. I would recommend them over cranberry pills. I do wish they had a smaller bottle available because they were not cheap.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
D-Mannose has saved my life. I suffer from chronic UTI's and this has aided me to stop feeling horrible! It is a must have for any girl. I take it every single day and more if I am feeling a UTI coming on. The price isn't very cheap, but you can get a bottle on amazon for about $20. If you have issues with UTI's this stuff is amazing.
Haley B.
Tazewell , TN
This is a great supplement. Keeps utis away. I would recommend to anyone!!!
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
D-Mannose is a great supplement to take every day. It helps keep UTIs away.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently had the starting symptoms of a UTI and a friend of mine suggested to me to try D’mannose to eliminate it and I couldn’t believe how well it worked. If I ever feel like I’m getting another I’ll definitely be using it again.
Bernadette C.
Stratford, PE
I've used this every day to help my intersistial cystitus and to help me keep UTIs away. It has been a godsend to me.

back