BY NOW FOODS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

NOW Foods Colostrum 500mg CapsColostrum is the nourishing fluid produced by mammals as food for the newborn in the few days after birth, before milk production begins. This bovine-derived food supplement is rich in a variety of biologically active proteins, including immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, and other factors that support the maintenance of lean muscle tissue, as well as a healthy immune system. Scientific studies have shown that Colostrum helps to increase bioavailability and absorption of nutrients into the body, while encouraging healthy gastrointestinal function. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on www.ama...
Ryoko M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We bought this supplement to help us get through the winter without getting sick. We had also heard that it would help with allergies - my husband and I both suffer from allergies all year round.
I  feel like this has really helped my dust allergies! I used to be so stuffed up and once I started sneezing, it was a lost cause for the the entire day. With this, my allergies don't get nearly as bad!