BY NOW FOODS

For Skin Hair Revitalizing Condition: For skin, hair and scalp in need of a conditioning moisturizer. Solution: 100% Natural Coconut Oil is rich in skin-friendly saturated fats, making it perfect for use on all complexions. This unique oil goes on smooth to leave skin feeling silky and refreshed. It also serves as a natural alternative to chemically formulated commercial moisturizers, oils and scalp conditioners. NOW 100% Natural Coconut Oil is considered food grade. It is made by mechanical extraction of the coconut fruit and then deodorized. Contains no chemical preservatives or artificial colors. No solvents used during extraction. see more...

• Is this used for oil pulling? (im not sure since it says ...1 Answers
  • De este producto me han hablado bastante pero no lo he pr...1 Answers
  • I heard coconut oil clogs pores. I have acne prone teenag...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
This is my favorite brand of coconut oil to oil pull with. I personally think it tastes a little better than some of the other brands I have tried, and I've tried quite a few other brands.
Lauren M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my second favorite brand of coconut oil. I say second only because it is a bit expensive for such a tiny jar. Other than that, I love it!
Alyssa M.
Perfect use for hair moisturizer or on the face .Its all natural and smells yummy!I keep a jar for fit hair masque.
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
I use mine for my hair and for my face before bad absolutely love it it use my with hazel with it as well
Danielle F.
Tampa, FL
I love t he fact that its consistency changes with temperature. It is a great light weight oil for hair!
Joanna M.
Kansas city, MO
I use this for my daughter's hair. Works amazing! Also great for skin. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Soukaina M.
My grandmother, my mother and now I, for years, have been using coconut oil to moisturize face and body. It is just all around goodness, full of nutrients and enzymes (food for your skin). So you can say I am somewhat of an expert. I love, love, love NOW Solutions Coconut Oil, is well priced and also they remove the coconut smell, without affecting its efficacy. In winter or cold weather it gets a bot solid in the Jar, all you have to do is put the bottle in hot water for a few minutes and it is ready to go. Or, rub your fingers on top, it will begin to liquefy. A tip for women with long hair, if you coat your hair with it and put it in a bun before getting in to the ocean or pool, it will protect your hair from damage by Chlorine or Salt water. I just love this product so much!
Shahlaa m.
makkah jeddah
Good for hair and body, I mix it with shea butter, smells beautiful keeps your skin soft for so long, melts easy, I don’t recommend you put it on your face especially if you have oily skin or mixed skin
Care&beauty R.
Maddina monwra , Maddina
- This oil softens the hair and lengthens, but did not intensify it to me. I love my experience but I will never repeat it
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I enjoy this coconut oil it removes makeup very well and this also doesn't have a smell to it and is very affordable.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I heard coconut oil clogs pores. I have acne prone teenage skin but my skin is also dry. I have been looking to turn to natural products. Will this brand of coconut oil be good for me?
maryory c.
De este producto me han hablado bastante pero no lo he probado, creo que es para los pies. quisiera saber como los deja.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this used for oil pulling? (im not sure since it says skin and hair)