BY NOW FOODS

For Skin Hair Revitalizing Condition: For skin, hair and scalp in need of a conditioning moisturizer. Solution: 100% Natural Coconut Oil is rich in skin-friendly saturated fats, making it perfect for use on all complexions. This unique oil goes on smooth to leave skin feeling silky and refreshed. It also serves as a natural alternative to chemically formulated commercial moisturizers, oils and scalp conditioners. NOW 100% Natural Coconut Oil is considered food grade. It is made by mechanical extraction of the coconut fruit and then deodorized. Contains no chemical preservatives or artificial colors. No solvents used during extraction. see more...

• Is this used for oil pulling? (im not sure since it says skin and...1 Answers
  • De este producto me han hablado bastante pero no lo he probado, c...1 Answers
  • I heard coconut oil clogs pores. I have acne prone teenage skin b...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
This is my favorite brand of coconut oil to oil pull with. I personally think it tastes a little better than some of the other brands I have tried, and I've tried quite a few other brands.
Lauren M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my second favorite brand of coconut oil. I say second only because it is a bit expensive for such a tiny jar. Other than that, I love it!
Alyssa M.
Perfect use for hair moisturizer or on the face .Its all natural and smells yummy!I keep a jar for fit hair masque.
Joanna M.
Kansas city, MO
I use this for my daughter's hair. Works amazing! Also great for skin. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Danielle F.
Tampa, FL
I love t he fact that its consistency changes with temperature. It is a great light weight oil for hair!
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
I use mine for my hair and for my face before bad absolutely love it it use my with hazel with it as well
Care&beauty R.
madinah
- This oil softens the hair and lengthens, but did not intensify it to me. I love my experience but I will never repeat it
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I enjoy this coconut oil it removes makeup very well and this also doesn't have a smell to it and is very affordable.
Jojo L.
Moisturizes the hair in a wonderful way and hair on and put onwet hair it has no annoying smell .Gives hair gloss
Sevil I.
Ganja
I use it for my entire face before sleeping. My face become plumpy, luminous and beautiful.I love this stuff
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I heard coconut oil clogs pores. I have acne prone teenage skin but my skin is also dry. I have been looking to turn to natural products. Will this brand of coconut oil be good for me?
maryory c.
De este producto me han hablado bastante pero no lo he probado, creo que es para los pies. quisiera saber como los deja.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this used for oil pulling? (im not sure since it says skin and hair)