BY NOW FOODS

For Skin Hair Revitalizing Condition: For skin, hair and scalp in need of a conditioning moisturizer. Solution: 100% Natural Coconut Oil is rich in skin-friendly saturated fats, making it perfect for use on all complexions. This unique oil goes on smooth to leave skin feeling silky and refreshed. It also serves as a natural alternative to chemically formulated commercial moisturizers, oils and scalp conditioners. NOW 100% Natural Coconut Oil is considered food grade. It is made by mechanical extraction of the coconut fruit and then deodorized. Contains no chemical preservatives or artificial colors. No solvents used during extraction. see more...

• Is this used for oil pulling? (im not sure since it says skin and...1 Answers
  • De este producto me han hablado bastante pero no lo he probado, c...1 Answers
  • I heard coconut oil clogs pores. I have acne prone teenage skin b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
This coconut oil is so versatile. I use it for masks for my face, body scrubs, leave on conditioner for my hair. If you would like to buy this, go on pureformulas.com. They have this and many other things for the most affordable plus they offer free shipping.
Maecy C.
I use this as my daily face cleanser. I mix other oils like tea tree oil, lemon, and lavender and it works amazing for my skin. Feels so soft and looks so much clearer since I have used it and I have acne prone skin.
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Coconut oil is great for hair, skin, lips etc. it's a great moisturizer and I use it as a Chapstick. I use it as a face moisturizer too and it really helps with acne! Highly recommend!
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
I use mine for my hair and for my face before bad absolutely love it it use my with hazel with it as well
Joanna M.
Kansas city, MO
I use this for my daughter's hair. Works amazing! Also great for skin. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
perla R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg I love this I've tried other coconut oil and it smells really strong, but what i LOVE about this product is that it has no scent and that's what I love!!!! because I hate the smell of coconut oil, and it melts immediately when I put it in my hands love love love & its only $5 on pureformula.com with free shipping
Angela M.
I use this for making all of my health and beauty products such as lip balm, bar lotion, and shower oil as well as just putting straight on my face and body as a moisturizer. My skin has never looked better especially in the Winter. I am also pregnant and use it at least once a day to prevent stretch marks.
Lakeidra  S.
Byhalia, MS
I use this on both my hair and my skin and it is a wonderful moisturizing product. On my hair I apply it to my scalp and ends. I apply it on my entire body after showwrong while damp. It has helped lighten dark spots on my face and surprisingly calm some acne.
Stephanie B.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this product!! It is the only thing that will tame my crazy wavy frizzy hair. I use it every time after washing my hair and don't know what I would do without it. I have tried other products but nothing comes close to the results I get with this.
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
I use this for anything and everything. Coconut oil is my life saver. I use it for acne, dry skin anywhere on my body. I use it for my hair, cuticles, and I eat it for upset stomachs or just because I know it's good for me.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I heard coconut oil clogs pores. I have acne prone teenage skin but my skin is also dry. I have been looking to turn to natural products. Will this brand of coconut oil be good for me?
maryory c.
De este producto me han hablado bastante pero no lo he probado, creo que es para los pies. quisiera saber como los deja.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this used for oil pulling? (im not sure since it says skin and hair)