BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Omega-6 Fatty Acid CLA is a distinctive omega-6 fatty acid, and one of the most popular weight management/body composition supplements ever introduced to the health seeking public. Long before the days of heavily processed meats and cheese, the modern diet contained much greater quantities of CLA. Today, most Americans consume less than one gram per day from food. This makes dietary supplementation one of the only effective ways to obtain ideal levels of this important fatty acid. The effectiveness of CLA will not diminish over time, and there is no need to cycle on/off the product. NOW® CLA 800 mg will garner the best results when used by individuals who exercise regularly, follow a sensible diet, and take the product consistently.* Free of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives. *This statement has not been evaluate see more...

• How often do you take this? And are there any side effects?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
I lost 60 lbs and have kept it off for 5 years now. I took CLA while I was losing weight. I also did low carb and exercised a lot. So it wasn't just the CLA or anything but I did take it soooo there may have been a positive effect there!
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
CLA is important, it helps to aid in reducing belly fat...I really like the Now brand
Daizy D.
California city,CA
I love CLA. After I had my daughter I lost all the baby weight with in two months using CLA and with a simply workout plan.
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
How often do you take this? And are there any side effects?