BY NOW FOODS

Aromatherapy has grown in popularity in recent years, yet it's difficult for the beginner to find a good reference to introduce them to this proven alternative therapy. That's why we're introducing Aromatherapy for Everyone, a thorough, yet easy-to-understand book that introduces the wonderful world of aromatherapy and essential oils. You'll get a complete overview of 45 different oils and their various uses, as well as an index for quick reference. An invaluable tool for any beginner! see more...

Kelly E.
Massapequa, NY
Product smells wonderful and works great. I got after doing research on how to get rid of white oncymyosis on toe nails that wasn't severe and caused by excess candida in the body. Between this and Ceylon cinnamon tea, the oncymyosis had disappeared. Now I am not saying that if you have severe oncymyosis that you should not consult your doctor, but if less severe or new onset, cinnamon bark 100% essential grade is the way to go. Just file nail or nails it is on and also cut down nail then apply neat with q-tip, let air dry. Do this twice a day and your nails will improve. My nails haven't looked this good in years without polish, just saying :) Also, my feet smell like cinnamon which is a bonus.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
I love this one and the way it smells i mix it with a little bit of water and apart it around the house..and h use this like everyday.. The cons of it if you use a lot if we'll smell for day and if you get it on your cloths it want come out in one wash..
christie j.
Chico, CA
I love Now oils! They are high quality and affordable! I buy many different oils and they are all wonderful and scents last for a long time. I buy my oils from Amazon or my local nauture store. Oils can be very expensive but now is priced just right.
Alicia P.
I've just got hooked on oils and stuff, so these are amazing. Definitely recommend .
Ke W.
Bronx, NY
The smell is strong and potent.You an add it to an aroma diffuser.You can also add it to a foot soak.Check out the benefits of cinnamon oil online.Cassia cinnamon is the better version.I still use this on occasion though.
Morgan E.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love these oils they are a great quality for a cheaper cost! The cinnamon bark is actually a more expensive oil for the NOW brand but it is very strong and you will not need much :) I highly recommend- ESP if you're just beginning with oils!
Livy M.
Fridley,MN
Great oil really nice and the price is great for what you're getting. they usually cost more.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
What is this oil used for ?