BY NOW FOODS

NOW Real Food Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal has a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ, and its often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt. Golden Flax is typically lighter in color and more flavorful than dark flax. Flax is a natural plant source of healthy fatty acids and a good source of fiber. This product has been packed using NOW Real Food KeepFresh Technology to maximize freshness. Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. Were independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real. see more...

Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
It's easy to hide this flax seed in any smoothie or shake and you won't even know it's there! Good for picky eaters and you get your fiber in for the day! Also good for your digestive system :) great product!
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Like flax seed besides being good for you, i like the flavor and the way you can use it in different meals and anytime of day you want to eat it just great
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I like these because they are so good for you in so many ways. They are also extremely versatile there's no limit to what you can add these to
Amanda M.
Patterson , CA
Love this one! Easy to mix into whatever I'm cooking and my kids never notice. I love adding it to my morning shakes.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
This is really good in hot cereals or any smoothie drink's.I use it for my hair makes it healthy and shiny.
Kelly O.
Liked this brand of flax seeds! Added it to my overnight oats and it tasted delicious!
Shoshanna D.
Allentown, PA
I'm not the biggest fan of this. I really don't like the taste and texture :(
Carla C.
i like these as they are easy to mix into anything. They are good for health as they contain important proteins and fiber for the body.
Vee T.
Vancouver , AK
You can add this to your smoothies to increase the fibre content to help with satiety..
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I've never tried this what's your feedback?
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Easy way to add Flax to your diet if you don't like taking the pills.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What can I use these for?