NOW Foods - Cashews Raw - 12 oz. uploaded by Brittany J.

BY NOW FOODS

Cashews are the seeds of a tree that is native to India, Africa, and South America. They are low in saturated fat and are a good source of fiber, iron, magnesium, and zinc. see more...

• Are these expensive? Where can you find them?4 Answers
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Looking for a healthy alternative snack food? Well these raw cashews are the go to snack. The are low in calories and taste so delicious. Sometimes I feel courageous and I cover them in chocolate and pop them in the freezer to eat later. So yummy
Jade K.
I love eating nuts for my health and this product is great! I go out for raw nuts because they would be a healtheir choice than a salted one. This one tastes great! I just take them to my office and chug on daily basis
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Great Company! Fresh good quality! I soak these to make Vegan Ricotta for Lasagna nom nom soo good! Good for stuffing shells and also of course for making other Vegan cheeses and or milks.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
LOVE these raw cashews. While on Whole30 we would take the raw cashews and slow cook them with spices - after soaking them in water. They are a bit expensive, but well worth the money.
Shelly P.
We always try to have healthy snacks around the house for our older kids to choose from. The cashews make it so easy. It's easy for a snack or lunch boxes.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
Great for snacking this brand always has great stuff I haven't had something I didn't like low in calories as well.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Are these expensive? Where can you find them?