BY NOW FOODS

The mild sweetness of Now Foods Roasted Carob Powder is due to the naturally occurring sugars in the carob. Unlike cocoa beans, Now Foods Carob Powder Roasted doesn't contain the stimulant theobromine and has significantly less fat. Now Foods Carob Powder can be used as a substitute for cocoa powder in milk and baking recipes. Now Foods Carob (Ceratonia siliqua) or St. John's Bread comes from the pods of an evergreen tree native to the Eastern Mediterranean area. see more...

Kelly R.
Shelbyville, MI
This is a wonderful find. I love carob but, haven't tried the powder yet.i used to buy carob chocolate bars at a health food store. A must try for me.
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
Carob is a great alternative to chocolate! I used to buy carob treats for my dogs, but when I found this, I decided to try and make my own.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
This stuff is really great especially if your looking for a gluten free sub for chocolate I also use in my homemade granola bars
Amber C.
Now foods is a great vitamin brand you can find it at target and Walmart and it's cheap
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA
There are so many amazing things that you can do with carob powder. My family LOVES it!