BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Supports Bone Health* With Vitamin D and Zinc NOW® Calcium & Magnesium Softgels include Vitamin D and Zinc and offer a truly balanced and synergistic blend of essential minerals. This formula supports strong bones and teeth, healthy enzymatic activity, and provides antioxidant support.* Delivered via softgel, this formula is more easily absorbed and assimilated than capsules or tablets. Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Love these. I usually get mine from Target. They're affordable because it lasts a long time. Not the easiest to use, since you have to take 2 a day, but oh well. I don't drink as much milk as I used to, so these are perfect.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
This is a supplement that everyone should take daily. Calcium is very important for bones, teeth, nails, hair and so over. Magnesium is for heart, memory, antistress, immunity and so over. The pills are a little big so if you don't like this better get them separately. I like to take a bigger one than to have to take a lot of pills.
gennis e.
Calcium & magnesiun combinates assure me a great absortion of calciium to my bones. Now is one of my favorites
Kristen Q.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Makes me feel so healthy and helps my bones. you can find this product at any heath store. It was as swallowble pill so just take with water. I use it everyday and would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve there life.
Annie B.
Santa Monica, CA
Great supplement because it has the right ratios of vitamins. High quality brand.
So perfectly, keeps me clean and so heathly, makes me feel soooo good and strong to my bones. It's so nice
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are the gel coated or the regular kind

back