BY NOW FOODS

Be Healthy, Be Strong NOW Foods Calcium Carbonate Powder promotes the required level of calcium in your body. It's a basic calcium supplement that contains one of the highest concentrations of elemental calcium (about 4%). This elemental calcium helps have healthy bones and teeth. This powder is free of fillers and preservatives. As it's in powdered form, it's easy to take and digest. You can take it in desired potencies. 100% pure powder High percentage of calcium Vegetarian product Supports bone health NOW Foods Calcium Carbonate Powder contains mainly calcium. There is no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives in this powder and it's suitable for vegetarians. Always store this powder in a cool, dry place to maintain its mineral value. Just For You: Adults with a deficiency of calcium A Closer Look: NOW Foods Calcium Carbonate Powder helps you gain the required amount of calcium in your body. Dietary Concerns: Consult your physician before use. Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 level teaspoon daily, preferably with meals. For best results, blend into pulpy type juices such as tomato or orange juice. FDA disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Bertha C.
My husband and I use this product,We love it..We are very satisfied..We recommend this to anyone..
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Now foos is Very affordable and works very well. I would definitely recommend this product 100%
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is a very affordable product and is great quality. I definitely recommend this product to everybody it last a long time. You can order this product off of Amazon. And I would definitely recommend this product to everybody.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
My cousin takes these and she likes them , says they are great for her , I never tried but for people are willing to, I'll say go head
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I'm happy I started using this product, it helps me alot. It's a life saver, I recommend it.
Danielle J.
Love using this! It is very affordable and lasts a very long time. We use it for homemade remineralizing tooth powder.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Anybody else looking a badge ?😂