BY NOW FOODS

Vitamin C is perhaps the most popular vitamin know to man. It is consumed in a supplemental form by millions of people across the world for its antioxidant properties, which are well-documented in medical research. Calcium Ascorbate is an optimal nutritional supplement that combines Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) with Calcium Carbonate. By combining these two dietary ingredients, we have create buffered source of Vitamin C that will not contribute to gastric irritation in sensitive persons. "Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive. see more...

Buy on iHerb
The Now C-500 Vitamin C is a great product. I have purchased this item before. The axorbate capsules are gentle on your stomach especially when you take a lot of them everyday.
MARIA A.
Rabat
Calcium has many benefits it can save our health and keep us strong. If you allow me to try and review this healthy product I will be grateful to you. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook  account & page & my Instagram account, also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I hope you giving me this opportunity and I will be waiting for your answers, thank you again.