BY NOW FOODS

Structural Support Supports Bone Strength Works with Calcium and Magnesium Boron is a biologically active trace mineral which affects calcium, magnesium and phosphorus metabolism. Boron is known to support bone strength and structure in animals but its significance in humans is less certain. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cynthia H.
Good product I recommend works great keeps me going it's very effective for me
Avery B.
Suwanee, GA
This is great for when I go to the gym and injure my bad knee even more! My GNC down the street carries it all the time. It's great for osteoporosis for those who need it!!
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
I have been taking this on the recommendation of my doctor due to my osteoporosis. This along with other supplements have allowed my bones to rejuvenate and not get worse. I recommend you take this daily
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
I love this particular brand of boron it's hard to find but my local GMC carries this brand.
Rachel G.
I took these boron capsules to hopefully help with what I thought were bone spurs on my heels. I used a magnesium supplement as well. I have had relief from the condition though I don't have any medical proof. Certainly can't hurt though. And is reasonably priced.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?
Stephanie V.
Does this give you any energy?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What are these for?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
What are the benefits of Boron?