BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids Highest GLA Concentration 1000 mg Expeller Pressed, Hexane-Free 240 mg of GLA Borage Oil is a nutritional oil rich in polyunsaturated fats. Linoleic Acid and Gamma Linoleic Acid are enhanced essential fatty acids. Although the body can manufacture GLA from dietary linoleic acid, it can be more efficiently utilized for body functions when supplied directly by dietary sources. Borage Oil is a more concentrated source of GLA than Evening Primrose Oil . One Borage Oil softgel is equivalent to about 5 standard EPO softgels in GLA content. Each softgel may typically provide the following naturally occurring Omega-6 fatty acid: Linoleic Acid . . . . . . . . . 380 mg Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. see more...

Shannon B.
Shannon B.
The NOW brand makes great vitamins. Easy to swallow and digest. This oil helps promote healthy skin. I order mine from Amazon with the subscribe and save program for added convenience and savings.
Milton  S.
Milton S.
I really like this oil. I don't ingest the pills but I actually use this on my face and it helps with clearing acne.
Elene B.
Elene B.
New Castle
I think it will be a good product. I have not heard about him but I'll try to find out everything and I will eat it with vitamin
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
What is this? Never heard of it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
What is this used for
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Maria C.