BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement. Essential Fatty Acids 70 mg GLA Black Currant Oil is extracted from black currant seeds that produce a valuable nutritional oil containing 14% GLA.  Each softgel contains almost double the GLA content of Evening Primrose Oil at a more economical price. Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. GMP Quality Assured. see more...

• I had no idea this existed. What are the benefits vs just eating bl...1 Answers
  • What would you take this for? Or what are the benefits? 2 Answers
  • What is the benefit of black currant oil?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dekalb, IL
This is like a miracle oil!!! I take one every night. A friend told me about it when I said i need something that will help with hair growth. My hair grows ok everywhere except the top middle of my head. After taking this every night, I saw a difference in about 30 days. My hair hardly shed when I combed or brushed it. My skin is also glowing!!!!
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this product during a detox and gut health cleanse. What I didn't know prior to the treatment is that we all have dangerous parasites I our body causing majority of the pains and health conflicts within our body and we periodically need to rid ourselves of these problems. The right combination of supplants can help do just that! I highly recommend this product along with the Now Parasite cleanse product by the same company to help get your body back on the right track.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
I really like these supplements. They are essential for maintaining my health. I feel like they do exactly what they promise they would do according to the label. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Clifton G.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for cleansing! I used it and I've noticed my gut health really improving, would recommend!
Elena B.
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Guys I take this every day for dry eye. My eye doctor suggested it and honestly it works really well. You can take it two ways; one way is to just take it by mouth and the other way is to break open the capsule and to rub it into your skin on your wrist. If you have insanely dry eyes, I suggest this
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
No he tenido la oportunidad de probar este producto, sin embargo he probado otros productos de esta marca como omega, vitamina c, l-cartinina, ginkgo biloba y son excelente
Micah L.
Micah L.
What is the benefit of black currant oil?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Does this give you healthier hair?
Dekalb, IL
I use it for hair growth, clear skin and nail growth.
Rachel  O.
Rachel O.
Swartz Creek, MI
What is this good for !???????
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Is black currant more effective than other hair/nail growth supplements such as seabuckthorn?