NOW Foods Biotin, 5000mcg, Vegetarian Capsules, 60 ea uploaded by Tahiry R.
2 colors available

BY NOW FOODS #100 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function. Biotin is a key regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and in the metabolism of some amino acids. Alongside its role in energy production, Biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins. In addition, Biotin promotes normal immunity and plays a critical role in skin health.* Free of: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk or preservatives. *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I want to grow my hair longer. Has an...It will help with the shedding... 2 Answers
  • I've recently gone vegetarian (more o...I do like using this product i... 1 Answers
  • My hair is horribly damaged & I heard...My hair was really damaged fro... 5 Answers
Photo (1)
Chaira M.
Chaira M.
It is an excellent product. Do to my hair being chemically damaged from color, I began a natural regime to restore the luster and growth I had loss. NOW biotin did the trick and I must say my hair is healthier than ever. I'm enjoying the restart it has helped to give me in order to nourish and stimulate what was damaged.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Le doy una estrella solo porque para realizar esta reseña es obligatorio colocarla, pero realmente no le pondría ninguna estrella. Como todo el internet estaba revuelto con el Biotin me compre esta marca para probarla ya que estaba a buen precio pero al primer dia de usarlas mi cutis enloquecio totalmente, me salio acne por TODA la cara, al principio pense que seria mi organismo adaptandose, pero cuando pasaba un periodo de tiempo de dias sin tomarla porque se me olvidaba mi cutis volvia a la normalidad. Cuando me di cuenta que era el Biotin lo que me estaba haciendo daño deje de tomarla. No vi ningun tipo de mejoria en el cabello/piel nada de nada.No tomen Biotin sin antes consultar con un medico, ya que cada organismo es diferente.
santina g.
santina g.
Alhambra, CA
This is my first time taking biotin. It has been two weeks since I've started taking it. I've noticed two things. Slightly more energy and my hair Is starting to grow and feel nicer. Now, there could be better brands of biotin, but I see slight results, which I like to see.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is a great product. It had many benefits. The added kick of Biotin made my hair grow. It acted as a protective agent for my immune system and gave me the boost I needed to make improvements in my care. It helped acne issues I had for years go away. I'm thankful for this. It's also cost effective that helps my budget.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Great stuff, high quality. Never had an issue with Now foods! I do not take these everyday because I believe I get an adequate amount from the foods I eat but I use this as an added boost. Definitely helps!
Rizzy V.
Rizzy V.
I love NOW Foods vitamins and re-up with their Biotin product every 60 days. NOW Foods Biotin is definitely a Most Valuable Product for overall health and hair growth.
Grissel C.
Grissel C.
It is an excellent product. I used it for a long time saw amazing results. I lost a lot of hair and my skin was very weak. With biotin I have noticed great benefits and both my skin and my hair look radiant.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Bought these on Amazon, cheapest price I have found. These are a great value and easy to take every day. I am really seeing a difference in my nails but waiting for the effects to kick in on my skin and hair. Overall, I'm satisfied and will continue to buy this item.
Annaliese Z.
Annaliese Z.
cazenovia , ny
for some reason biotin makes me break out really bad on my face but makes my nails and hair grow
Megan H.
Megan H.
Santa Rosa, CA
You want nails hard as diamonds and hair that grows twice as fast? Take this stuff. The difference when I do and do not take it is clear and very noticeable.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
My hair is horribly damaged & I heard biotin really helps.has anyone used this for hair health & does it work?
Megan M.
Megan M.
I want to grow my hair longer. Has anyone had really good experience with this product? I've tried a few brands, but never really see much difference. I also want to shed less. So does this work for shedding, hair growth and shine?
Cam S.
Cam S.
Hanwell, NB
I've recently gone vegetarian (more or less eating what i consider to be morally) and i feel that i have been replacing meats with more carbs which is not ideal. I am working to add more veggies and fruits in my diet but i want to make sure that I am still getting all my essential vitamins and minerals. Is this a good product? Any recommendations? Thanks :)
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Why I didn't know about this product earlier? Great product!