BY NOW FOODS

Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function. Biotin is a key regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and in the metabolism of some amino acids. Alongside its role in energy production, Biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins. In addition, Biotin promotes normal immunity and plays a critical role in skin health. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Brandi C.
I have used this brand biotin before and I don't think it helped my hair and nails to grow as fast as some other brands that I've used
Jessie S.
I would recommend using at least 10,000mcg of biotin daily to get maximum results. I used this brand for several months and saw great results in hair and nail growth! Pick it up at HEB or even walmart probably.
Veronika S.
Cicero, IL
I started taking these about a year ago. I read that you should start your dosage small until your body can get used to the extra vitamin intake. As of late, I take 3 daily, so 3000 mcg, and I will continue for about another year before I hit the 5000 mcg mark. This natural vitamin has helped my hair, skin, and nails be the healthiest they can be. My nails are stronger, my hair shinier, and my skin has been acne free (with a few stress breakouts here and there). Overall, I am happy I have found a great product. Just make sure you are drinking a lot of water!
Mezi G.
I was taking this suppliment when I was trying to grow out my hair faster. I actually did not notice much of a change in hair growth but it made my skin super smooth and glow. love the effects it took on my skin and nails.