NOW Foods BetterStevia Organic Liquid Stevia Extract - 8 fl oz uploaded by Angel S.

BY NOW FOODS

NOW BetterStevia is a zero-calorie, low glycemic, certified organic sweetener that makes a perfectly healthy substitute for table sugar and artificial sweeteners. Unlike chemical sweeteners, NOW BetterStevia contains pure Stevia extract. NOW Foods takes special measures to preserve Stevia's natural qualities in this unique, pure, better-tasting stevia. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michele D.
Winnsboro, TX
I wish I could give this 10 stars. I am diabetic and this allows me to have sweet tea and other sweet things without worrying about my blood sugar spiking. It's a bit expensive but well worth it. In fact I prefer stevia to sugar now and keep at least two bottles on hand at all times.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I recently switched to stevia for sweetening food. It takes some getting use to. Once you do get used to it, you can use it just like regular sugar. This NOW brand is the only one I have tried so far. I don't know if there are others that have less bitterness.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
My mom really likes Stevia extract. I think it makes stuff taste weird. But she refuses any artificial sweeteners. So this is a good product, but not everyone will like the taste of pure Stevia. I'm glad it's an option now days though.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I use liquid stevia extract ALL the time in my juices and baking recipes. Perfect for those looking to reduce calories.