BY NOW FOODS

Original Liquid Extract. BetterStevia™ Whole Leaf Extract NOW® BetterStevia™ is a zero-calorie, low glycemic, natural sweetener that makes a perfectly healthy subsitute for table sugar and artificial sweeteners.  Unlike chemical sweeteners, NOW® BetterStevia™ contains pure Stevia extract.  NOW Foods takes special measures to preserve Stevia s natural qualities in this unique, pure, better-tasting Stevia. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.  Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Vegetarian /Vegan Product. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
  • "I recently have become sugar free and this is a great sweetener." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Since I'm trying to have a healthier life, I've tried to use Stevia as my sweetener. It's very hard to get used to it and it's harder when you use a lot of it.
Arryn P.
Clinton, MS
I love this stuff! I recently have become sugar free and this is a great sweetener. It does take a little getting use to but I highly recommend trying it. It is worth it for your health.
Jessica S.
Crown Point, IN
I love using this in my coffee and tea in the morning. I like a touch of sweetness, but I don't like to use sugar. Best of both worlds.
Madison S.
I keep this in the house at all times. It's so much better than refined sugar and still tastes good.I use it in my tea everyday.
Josie k.
Everett, WA
This is a great way to add sweetener to any food or drink without using sugar. This is my go to sweetener.
Shemeka T.
Price is a little high but it's still zero calories!
Coleen M.
Morinville, AB
I like this brand of stevia! It doesn't have other junk mixed in with it. I love the little packets because I can keep a few in my purse and use them as I need them. They are on the more expensive side of stevia, but worth it because the other additives are not there!
Tiffany R.