BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement 4 Probiotic Strains* 2.5 Billion Input Natural Berry Flavor Xylitol Sweetened NOW® BerryDophilus™ is a combination of probiotic bacterial strains designed to support gastrointestinal health and healthy immune system function. In addition, healthy intestinal flora also helps to create a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients. FOS is included in this product to assist healthy growth of acidophilus and bifidus organisms. BerryDophilus™ can be used by both adults and children. Because it is sweetened with Xylitol, chewable BerryDophilus™ won t harm teeth and it tastes great.* **Stability tested for expected minimum potency through expiration date. Contains no: salt, yeast, wheat, soy, egg, shellfish or preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or p see more...

Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I know these seem to be made for children, but I purchased them for myself and love them. I take one a day when I first wake up and have no issues. They taste great. I keep them in the refrigerator for freshness. I have problems swallowing pills, so I always look for alternatives. These are great since you can chew them. They're not gummies; instead, they're like a hard children's chewable vitamin. They have a mild berry flavor to them. It's a great and convenient way to get my daily probiotics.
Kya F.
So happy to have found these! I have found NOW to be good products and had been wanting to have my kids take Probiotic daily. Now, all of us take the chewable a few times/day. These require refrigeration-a sign they are a better quality.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
A vitamin is a good product to have in your house for everyday use. It gives you the boost you need when possibly lacking vitamins that are essential for healthy living. This brand is good quality, good price, and good for you! I would recommend this product!
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
Eu tenho encontrado agora para ser bons produtos e que tinha sido querendo ter meus filhos tomar diariamente probiótico. Agora, todos nós tomar a mastigar um poucas vezes / dia. Estes necessitam de refrigeração, um sinal de que eles são uma melhor qualidad