NOW Foods - Bergamot Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Wacey F.NOW Foods - Bergamot Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Abby S.

BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Bergamot, Citrus Bergamia Aroma: Sweet Fruity 2 Benefits: Lively, Inspiring, Uplifting 3 Mixes Well with: Cedarwood oil, rosewood oil, tangerine oil, chamomile oil 4 Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from Fresh Fruit Peel Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

• I've never heard of this oil! I love using essential oils in my b...1 Answers
  • I am new to the world of essential oils. Can anyone help me figur...3 Answers
Jocelyne L.
Tucson, AZ
This brand of essential oils is amazing. Everything I have gottem from them has been glorious and I have about 5 oils from them now. I burn them in little oil warmers I put some water in the top tray of the oil warmer and about ten drops of an essential oil, light a tiny tealight candle under the water, and benefit from the soothing scents. The oil disperses into the room and is subtle but very pretty and calming. It lingers in the house the next day, subtly and beautifully
Khaliyah A.
Atlanta, GA
I love these now essential oils but boy do they have an odor. Not so pleasant either. Bergamot is good for many things including skincare and helping with dryness and toxicity but who wants to use something that you can't really smell? 😬
Abby S.
Bloomington, IN
I use essential oils for tons of things, and not only do I love this brand, I love this smell and it's effects. I have an aversion to strong/overpowering smells, but this this subtle enough for me to enjoy and benefit from.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
Love this brand! This oil smells amazing! I use a few drops in a spray bottle with baking soda, hot water. I spray it around my house and lasts all day!
Crystal Q.
Oakland
I love this brand "now." The have amazing product; the skin oil, which i mix with cocoa butter and then dab a little bit as a moisture on my face
Julie G.
Parish, NY
A little bit of this goes a long way. You can throw in your bath, unscented lotions or even dab in your skin or hair for its earthy smell.
Brittany K.
South St Paul, MN
Thia brand is awesome! I have so mamy different oils and I love them, they are also very affordable!
moira w.
NOW Foods essential oils are my second favorite brand that I've used (next to Aura Cacia) and the bergamot is divine! The price is pretty standard for a quality essential oil, and the citrus scent is so bright and great for a mood lift. Also, bergamot is one of the top notes in Chanel No. 5, so if you want to harness a little chic-power for less, dab some of this on your neck, or drop some in your bath. Basically, if you want to start dabbling in bergamot, start with this product!
Dylan B.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this brand of essential oils. It's great for use in lotions and skincare. I like this brand because they are a high quality product for a good price and they haven't let me down yet. I definitely recommend this if you are into using essential oils.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
I like this Bergamot oil a lot. I use it in my food, I was a first time user so I didn't really know what to use it for. I bought it online so that is kind of a pain. I would recommend this to other people.
Julie L.
St.Thomas, ON
I am new to the world of essential oils. Can anyone help me figure out what NOW Foods Bergamot oil is good for?
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of this oil! I love using essential oils in my beauty routine but can anyone tell me what this oil is beneficial for? I'm also going to research it. Thanks!