BY NOW FOODS

Used by Native Americans for purification Can be used for masks, shaving or for oily hair Great for hair and skin care creations Bentonite is a soft volcanic clay mined from various locales around the world. It is also known as montmorillonite or fuller's earth. Bentonite was historically used by Native Americans for purification and healing. This powdered clay can be used for masks shaving or for oily hair and scalp. Contains 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Powder. Contains no sugar salt starch yeast wheat gluten corn soy milk egg shellfish preservatives or additives. This product is sold by weight not volume. Store in a cool dry place. Please Recycle. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Shaniece S.
This Is Amazingggggg To Clear Up Acne Anywhere On Your Body, Especially If You Like I Do Have Eczema. You Can Literally Pour As Much Or Little As You Like When Taking A Bath To Remove & Purify Your Skin. It's Sooo Much You Can Do With This Clay & It's Only $19.99. So Your Getting Your Money's Worth Indefinitely Lol...
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
O.m.g bentonite in Now foods it is awesome' I used this clay in my face mask' it is good and my pimples is gone and my face is cleaner' that is a good thing' l will recommend to everyone skin problems!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This works wonders when used as a face mask on acne prone skin. just make sure not to leave it on too long. It is super cheap
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
I was bit by a brown recluse spider and made a paste of this as well as echinacea. I applied it every 2 hours and it healed my bite quickly in a few days where it usually takes months. I'm lucky I caught it quick and was on antibiotics as well. I did not have any skin death from necrosis and no scaring. I highly suggest this product for detoxing. Use it as a mask on cuts, as a face mask, in a bath. Its beneficial in so many ways. Everyone should have this in their medicine cabinet.
Ceiara S.
Wellness Guru Expert
NOW Foods - Bentonite Powder 100 Pure Clay - 1 lb. IS A GAME CHANGER FOR THOSE WHO SUFFER FROM ACNE AND ACNE SCARRING. 1LB FOR $19.99 IS AN AMAZING DEAL, CONSIDERING HOW MUCH YOU PAY FOR PRE-MADE MASKS. I put 1 tablespoon of the bentonite clay in an old Glam Glow mud jar, and then I add 1tsp of water, which creates a thick paste. It's NORMAL if there is chunking. I usually use this mask when my skin is is desperate need of cleansing. This stuff is AMAZING! #hyperpigmentation #acne #skincare
Tina D.
Danville, NH
Used this to remove a small piece of embedded rick from my daughter's back. was quite an ordeal before getting this clay. now we use it in bath as a detox solution.
DENISE R.
This thing is so powerful, this is great for medicinal use and also as a beauty alley. There are some mask recipes on the internet that you can recreate using this product. Highly recommended!