BY NOW FOODS

Aloe has a comprehensive profile of many naturally occurring nutrients including amino acids, enzymes and vitamin C, in addition to minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium and copper. Taken internally aloe serves as an effective, gentle digestive aid that helps soothe the stomach. It's also rich in glycosaminoglycans (GAG), that help produce the gel-like matrix essential to strong, healthy joints. see more...

• I've never heard of aloe Vera soft gels. What are the benefits of...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX
Great health benefits!!! Love to use every morning, I have noticed an improvement in my skin it seems brighter. I usually don't use health pills but I've heard the awesome effects of aloe. I am going to grow a plant too.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This has lots of amazing health benefits and can work wonders. After taking these I had noticeably softer skin and less frizzy hair. Sounds weird right? But you will notice changes within your body I promise!
Sadie J.
These are not unpleasant to take and are great for my skin. Definitely a fan
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
My in laws love these pills and swear by them for stomach aches. I haven't tried them but might give them a go next time my stomach is upset.
Amanda B.
St Clr Shores, MI
These softgels are easy to swallow and more pleasant than floral-y aloe liquid. The ingredients are few and natural. I take them to keep my gallbladder and liver healthy.
Karina P.
I've never heard of aloe Vera soft gels. What are the benefits of the tablet form?