NOW Foods - Aloe Soothing Gel Skin Nourishing After Sun Relief - 8 oz. uploaded by shimaa e.NOW Foods - Aloe Soothing Gel Skin Nourishing After Sun Relief - 8 oz. uploaded by shimaa e.

BY NOW FOODS

After Sun Relief Soothes and repairs damaged skin 1 Multi-purpose formula 4 Paraben free 3 Gluten free Aloe Soothing Gel is a refreshing and revitalizing formula with Organic Aloe Vera and Cucumber Extract to help naturally replenish healthy skin cells. Allantoin, L Arginine and Vitamin E help to soothe and calm skin that has been exposed to the sun for too long, and help repair the damage that has been done. Panthenol penetrates into the skin to deeply moisturize. NOW Solutions products are not tested on animals. see more...

Paris V.
Gresham
After a long weekend in the sun this summer I found myself burnt to a crisp. I quickly reached for NOW foods aloe soothing gel and instantly felt relief in my burns I had worked so hard to achieve. Burns were healed within a  few days. I always keep this product on hand during the summer and on vacations.
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield
I’ve been using this aloe gel lately on my face during my skincare routine to help hydrate and soothe my skin. I like to apply a tiny pea sized amount to my hands after cleansing and toning, and gently massage it onto my face. It dries down with a slightly tightening sensation, and doesn't leave a tacky feeling like other aloe gels. It does contain a bit of peppermint oil, but as the last ingredient on the list it is very minimal and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I love that while it is mostly aloe, it does contain some great skin friendly ingredients like glycerin, vitamin E, vitamin B5, allantoin, and cucumber extract. This aloe gel comes in a large amount for a very small bit of money. I also really like to mix it with bentonite clay to make a detoxifying mask. This is a great buy!

Walmart