BY NOW FOODS

Now Foods - Almond Oil Sweet Expellerpress, 16 fl oz oil see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I use this product to grow my nails. I started in March and by May my nails were longer and stronger. For the record, I started out with a weak nail bed and virtually no nails. People who know me are amazed at the current condition of my natural nails. I just rub it on my hands and nails every morning and every evening. No more acrylics for me.
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
I use this as part of my night time routine. A great moisturizer but THICK. This is not an oil for day time use whatsoever. No scent, a little goes a long way.