BY NOW FOODS

Now Foods - Almond Oil Sweet Expellerpress, 16 fl oz oil see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Started using on my hair and on my skin and I have seen amazing results. The oil is very light weight and feels very healthy when massaged into the scalp. It isn’t very heavy or greasy. I also use it at night to remove my make up. I love a multipurpose product and this is a must haves in my medicine cabinet at all times.
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
i mix this oil with other food now oils that i use and i LOVE them i use them on my hair and it leaves my hair shiny and helps promotes hair growth and keeps my hair looking healthy and strong.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I use this product to grow my nails. I started in March and by May my nails were longer and stronger. For the record, I started out with a weak nail bed and virtually no nails. People who know me are amazed at the current condition of my natural nails. I just rub it on my hands and nails every morning and every evening. No more acrylics for me.
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
I use this as part of my night time routine. A great moisturizer but THICK. This is not an oil for day time use whatsoever. No scent, a little goes a long way.
Nora T.
Almond oil is one of the great products I have tried for my skin. It's a good moisterizer when it's applied on damp skin, and it lasts more than 24 hours. It evens your skin tone and helps to get red of scars and strech marks.