BY NOW FOODS #51 in Immune Support

NOW Air Defense is a blend of vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids that support optimal immune function and respiratory health. Air Defense contains PARACTIN, a patented extract of Andrographis paniculata. Studies have shown that PARACTIN helps to support a healthy and balanced immune response. ImmunEnhancer, Elderberry, Echinacea, and Astragalus herbal extracts have also been included for their immune supporting properties. Olive Leaf Extract has been added to help to maintain healthy respiratory function. The vitamins, minerals, and amino acids present in NOW Air Defense work together with our herbal blend to support healthy immune function during seasonal changes and year-round. see more...

Gabby T.
New York , NY
I swear by these. I take one capsule every morning for about 3 months now and I feel great. I think it is amazing at preventing colds and there is no after taste. I take this with a little bit of food for better absorption. Amazon sells this at a lower cost!
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
I use these vitamins every day, and I take between two and four a day. When I am sick I will take up to 6 in a day. Although the smell is very unpleasant these vitamins work very well. They keep me from getting sick, and if I do get sick they make my cold much less severe and shorter.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
When I start feeling bad I take one and normally it combats the sickness before it gets really bad
Michela C.
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍