BY NOW FOODS

NOW & reg 5-HTP Neurotransmitter Support 50 mg Natural Source Supports Positive Mood* Dietary Supplement Quality GMP Assured 5-HTP, the intermediate metabolite between the amino acid L-tryptophan and serotonin, is extracted from the bean of an African plant ( Griffonia simplicifolia. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is a very good product and affordable. I typically buy on Amazon. I have experienced more energy during the day and better sleep at night, so the benefits are amazing. I would definitely recommend to others.
DONNA V.
I just finished a book called The Mood Cure, which confirmed that I am low in serotonin (not really a surprise, as I have taken anti-depressants in the past). I started taking 50 mg in the afternoon and another 50 mg before bed, and in the first week, I noticed nothing. I was a little disappointed because the book's author said that most of her clients notice something within 15 or 20 minutes. I went back through the book and took another look at her recommendations on dosing, at which point I increased my bedtime dosage to 100 mg. Within a few minutes, I felt significantly calmer. That night, I slept better than I had in weeks. I have continued taking the larger dose at bedtime, and I am still sleeping better and feel much more positive during the day. My husband even said that he notices an improvement in my mood. For me, that one extra pill made all the difference between feeling no change and feeling much happier.
Amanda W.
I tried these after reading about them helping with depression. I was severely depressed (during and after pregnancy) and I was desperate to try anything.
These actually helped me. They made me relax and not overthink things so much. The only downside was sometimes feeling nauseous and dizzy, so I started to take them only at night.
Good temporary fix.