NOW Essential Oils Peaceful Sleep Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by 🎀 👑.NOW Essential Oils Peaceful Sleep Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Latisa S.NOW Essential Oils Peaceful Sleep Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Angee L.

BY NOW ESSENTIAL OILS

Sleep Blend Calming, Relaxing Soothing 2 Floral Citrus Aroma Great for unwinding before a nap or for a good night s sleep. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Extraction Method: Orange Oil and Tangerine Oil - Cold Pressed. Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, and Sandalwood Oil - Steam Distilled. Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

Anna T.
Albertville, AL
This is a oil that really does work! I was a skeptic when all of these essential oils came out, but this one actually does help me sleep. And the price is a lot more reasonable than other company's prices of their essential oils.
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
I love this blend from NOW essential oils. I use it in my diffuser and put a couple of drops behind my earlobes before bed and I swear it helps me sleep better and more soundly. The quality of their oils for the price can't be beat.
Chanda H.
Jay, FL
A great price point and it smells wonderful. Very natural smelling as opposed to essential oils made of artificial junk. Supper effective. Diffuse and relax.
Mia B.
San Francisco
I was a little doubtful when I first saw this oil, but now I love it! I bought as a set- Let There Be Peace & Quiet :) I definitely recommend the set!
Emily E.
I love the Now oils and this sleep blend is very nice. Put in your diffuser before bed. Or add to a carrier oil and dab on your temples and wrists.
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
This is the PERFECT BLEND of sleep oil. It really put me at ease and helped me fall into a peaceful slumber. I need to go buy me some more.
Latisa S.
Ardmore , PA
I do not use this for sleep, but relaxing to use during meditation & yoga. It brings great serenity to the room creating a calm atmosphere.
Sarah G.
This blend is so magical because it smells so relaxing and had all essential relaxing oils in it it is so great
Jennifer K.
Waynesboro , VA
I diffuse this in my massage office and my clients love it. Great relaxing scent and a very reasonable price.
Patrick S.
Love the product works very good smells good easy to clean out excellent smell I love that use it everyday
Keshia P.
Does this help you sleep?
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Is this any good at all how does it work??
Sam S.
Grand ledge, Mi
Is this a good oil to use. I sometimes have a hard time going to sleep at night and am wondering if this would help??
Victoria F.