NOW Essential Oils Peaceful Sleep Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by 🎀 👑.NOW Essential Oils Peaceful Sleep Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Latisa S.NOW Essential Oils Peaceful Sleep Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Angee L.

BY NOW ESSENTIAL OILS #60 in Spa Accessories

Sleep Blend Calming, Relaxing Soothing 2 Floral Citrus Aroma Great for unwinding before a nap or for a good night s sleep. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Extraction Method: Orange Oil and Tangerine Oil - Cold Pressed. Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, and Sandalwood Oil - Steam Distilled. Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jay 💖.
I have a bottle of this,It's pretty decent. It has a very unique,orange-ish scent that's hard for me to describe. I use it in a diffuser though,and it seems to relax me quite well. I have chronic insomnia,and while this doesn't cure that,it does help me relax so I get a few more minutes of sleep.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
❤️❤️ we use this every night. It makes a huge difference. We turn in the diffuser around 7 to help my girls calm down and get ready for bed. I personally think it’s worth the 10$ I try and recommend this to anyone who wants something to help them sleep.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I got into essential oils about 8 months ago and this is one of the best EO blends I have found. I have a diffuser on my bedside table and I diffuse this blend almost every single night. It's a great way to relax and naturally fall asleep. I love knowing that I'm doing something healthy for my body and that it works so well. I highly recommend ANY of the Now essential oils. They are definitely top notch for a great price
Skye T.
My kids love this in their diffusers! It's so soothing and helps them sleep. One of the most fragrant and pure oils at this price point. It's fantastic and well worth the price!
2 drops in each diffuser a night lasts til morning!
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
This is a oil that really does work! I was a skeptic when all of these essential oils came out, but this one actually does help me sleep. And the price is a lot more reasonable than other company's prices of their essential oils.
Angee L.
I was so happy to have purchased this product. I saw it and bought it on a whim while shopping at my local Coborns. One, the smell is amazing! Two, the price is so reasonable. I belive I paid about $10 and it has lasted a long time. I use it in my diffuser as well as in a travel diffuser when I am in vacation. I cannot stay somewhere overnight without it! A few drops really goes a long way. I have also put it on the bottom of my feet and my little ones feet at bed time. It kind of leaves a yellow residue but it washes off very easily. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a peaceful sleep :)
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
I love this blend from NOW essential oils. I use it in my diffuser and put a couple of drops behind my earlobes before bed and I swear it helps me sleep better and more soundly. The quality of their oils for the price can't be beat.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I diffuse this at night to help my family have a great night sleep. It works too. When it is not used, it makes it difficult to sleep well. I highly recommend this product if you have trouble sleeping.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I love Now oils and this blend is no acception. It's the perfect combination of earthy and citrus scents in one. Super relaxing blend for bedtime or to de-stress.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Oh my word!! This oil is amazing!! At 6 months pregnant sleep comes hard. I use this oil almost every night and sleep just fine. I can tell a difference when I don't use the oil, it's usually harder to fall asleep. My sisters and I all use this oil and it's wonderful the results.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Is this any good at all how does it work??
Sam S.
Grand ledge, Mi
Is this a good oil to use. I sometimes have a hard time going to sleep at night and am wondering if this would help??
Keshia P.
Does this help you sleep?