NOW Essential Oils Cheer Up ButterCup Uplifting Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Carla M.NOW Essential Oils Cheer Up ButterCup Uplifting Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Mechel P.NOW Essential Oils Cheer Up ButterCup Uplifting Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Misty G.

BY NOW ESSENTIAL OILS #19 in Spa Accessories

Uplifting Blend Refreshing Energizing 2 Citrus with Light Herbal Aroma Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Extraction Method: Bergamot Oil, Orange Oil, Grapefruit Oil Lemon Oil - Cold Pressed. Lime Oil - Steam Distilled. Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
This is my favorite blend by NOW. I use the NOW oils in my bath bombs and they work amazing! This mix smells so good, relaxes you and helps put you in a better mood.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love the smell of this blend. I have diffused it multiple times and I love the scent of bergamot. It is a 1 oz size which is generous. Is very uplifting and relaxing.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
I like this essential oil...good for massage to relax and smells refreshingly citrus. Mix it with eucalyptus or lavendar for relaxation.
Sabrina Z.
Brooklyn , NY
Really great scent to it, makes you feel awake, refreshed and feeling great! I bought 3 more for friends who loved what I had on!
Megan O.
Davenport, IA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It makes your home smell like citrus soda when diffused! One of my absolute favorite oils!❤️🤓
Elicia C.
Cookeville , TN
I love this blend! I mix it with a carrier oil and dab it on my hot spots. It is very affordable and very gentle.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
Here is another favorite scent by Now. To me I get like a child with this one. It's my inner child wakes up.
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
I absolutely love NOW. One of the few oils that are plant based and affordable. The quality is Fantastic!
Emily E.
Chicago
I really like the Now brand of oils. I like their blends too. This one does have an uplifting scent for a nice nood booster.
🎀 👑.
Bouira
The diversity, purity and potency inherent to every NOW Pure & Natural Essential Oil has made them favorites among aromatherapists and casual users alike. Each one is highly concentrated, synthetic-free compounds and subject to the same testing as our Certified Organic oils. Each one of our pure oils is free of synthetics and is subjected to the same testing methods as our certified organic essential oils. Essential oils are highly concentrated extracts and should be used with care.
Jessica T.
Should I try this scent next?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this really help to uplift your mood?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this actually change your mood?