NOW Essential Oils Cheer Up ButterCup Uplifting Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Mechel P.NOW Essential Oils Cheer Up ButterCup Uplifting Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Misty G.

BY NOW ESSENTIAL OILS #70 in Spa Accessories

Uplifting Blend Refreshing Energizing 2 Citrus with Light Herbal Aroma Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Extraction Method: Bergamot Oil, Orange Oil, Grapefruit Oil Lemon Oil - Cold Pressed. Lime Oil - Steam Distilled. Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

Buy on Puritan...
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
I like this essential oil...good for massage to relax and smells refreshingly citrus. Mix it with eucalyptus or lavendar for relaxation.
Sabrina Z.
Really great scent to it, makes you feel awake, refreshed and feeling great! I bought 3 more for friends who loved what I had on!
Megan O.
Davenport, IA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It makes your home smell like citrus soda when diffused! One of my absolute favorite oils!❤️🤓
Elicia C.
Cookeville, TN
I love this blend! I mix it with a carrier oil and dab it on my hot spots. It is very affordable and very gentle.
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
I absolutely love NOW. One of the few oils that are plant based and affordable. The quality is Fantastic!
🎀 👑.
Bouira
The diversity, purity and potency inherent to every NOW Pure & Natural Essential Oil has made them favorites among aromatherapists and casual users alike. Each one is highly concentrated, synthetic-free compounds and subject to the same testing as our Certified Organic oils. Each one of our pure oils is free of synthetics and is subjected to the same testing methods as our certified organic essential oils. Essential oils are highly concentrated extracts and should be used with care.
Anna M.
I made candles with this blend and i use them more in the summer time. I like the refreshing scent. Can definitely use the candle all season .. but I’m one of those girls that likes to light certain ones at certain times HAHA
haven’t used it in the diffuser or laundry but that would be awesome .. again, in he summer time for me
mary z.
I love this essential oil. I use it in my diffuser and in the laundry machine and it makes everything smell so good.
Jessica T.
Should I try this scent next?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this really help to uplift your mood?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this actually change your mood?