NOW Essential Oils Cheer Up ButterCup Uplifting Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Mechel P.NOW Essential Oils Cheer Up ButterCup Uplifting Blend, 1 fl oz uploaded by Misty G.

BY NOW ESSENTIAL OILS #70 in Spa Accessories

Uplifting Blend Refreshing Energizing 2 Citrus with Light Herbal Aroma Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Extraction Method: Bergamot Oil, Orange Oil, Grapefruit Oil Lemon Oil - Cold Pressed. Lime Oil - Steam Distilled. Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
This instantly cheers you up. It’s amazing and such a happy scent. It smells like bergamot, orange, lime, lemon and grapefruit. This can be used in a diffuser or used as a perfume oil. I am in love with all the now scents.
Misty G.
This is one of my favorite essential oil blends. It just makes me so happy feeling! I love the citrus scent, it's so refreshing. I pretty much use this daily. Either in my diffuser or my room spray or sprinkled on my vacuum for freshness. You can't go wrong with this oil. NOW Essential Oils Cheer Up ButterCup Uplifting Blend, 1 fl oz
Victoria G.
I usually prefer to mix my own essential oils, but this is my favorite NOW blend! I love citrus, and this is the perfect blend of the citrus fruits, and it smells SO bright, clean, and happy in the diffuser! I love putting this in my little kitchen diffuser, it's a great scent for that area. If you only buy one blend, I highly recommend getting this one!
Skye T.
Awesome citrus scent! Perfect for diffusers! One of the most fragrant and pure oils at this price point. It's fantastic and well worth the price!
2 drops in each diffuser a night lasts til morning!
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
This is an oil that does lift your mood, but it's subtle. It doesn't give your crazy "happy energy" but is just more of a calming pick me up and it smells great too.
Renee B.
Skaneateles, NY
I adore this blend of oils, I use them at my office to keep me happy and on task! It's very citrus and reminds me of summer, I'm a big fan I only wish in came in a larger bottle.
Melanie A.
Charlotte, NC
This was my favorite oil from my last place of business. In fact, I loved it so much that I bought a bottle myself! It's sweet citrus smell is so refreshing and smells so lovely. I even had coworkers that dabbed it on their temples and "hot spots" as a concentrated perfume. It's very uplifting and definitely an oil I would recommend either for yourself or for clients that seem a little down in the dumps. (or that are missing that sunshine during the winter months!)
Megan T.
Using essential oils is much better for you that aerosol sprays. This essential oil smells refreshingly divine! It's great when sprayed in the bathroom or used in a diffuser, especially when you need a little pick me up in your day. This definitely has a citrus smell but I love it! Highly recommended!
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
This is my favorite blend by NOW. I use the NOW oils in my bath bombs and they work amazing! This mix smells so good, relaxes you and helps put you in a better mood.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love the smell of this blend. I have diffused it multiple times and I love the scent of bergamot. It is a 1 oz size which is generous. Is very uplifting and relaxing.
Jessica T.
Should I try this scent next?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this really help to uplift your mood?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this actually change your mood?