BY BIGELOW

Single bag in sealed package. Loose leaf tea in a tea bag. Caffeine Free. Ingredients: cinnamon, lemon verbena, ginger, lemongrass, chicory root, apple, lemon peel, natural flavors, licorice root, sweet blackberry leaves, rose hips, citric acid. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kuku k.
This is some of the best tea that I have ever tasted. It smells amazing and has a full flavored taste. Many herbal teas tend to have a weak taste, but the Novus teas are truly addicting.
Courtney B.
Leesburg, AL
Works great for sore throat & when you are feeling stuffy. Really good taste & the lemon isn't too over powering.
Chenoah S.
Maysville , KY
Delicious tea! Love it warm! Great for those cold days outside. Affordable. Simple easy packaging.
Tina H.
Drinking this hot tea during the winter time is the best. Makes you feel all toasty inside
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
always brews well, nice flavor. I prefer no lemon, this one seems to really taste artificial. The price is around the same for other brands, I would purchase again.
Lori G.
Lemon tea helps my stomach not blutted in the morning and give me brighter face. Tea boost my energy in the morning.
Catherine G.
Newark, DE
Perfect for when I'm feeling under the weather. It has a nice balance if lemon and ginger without being overly powerful with either flavor.
Mellisa O.
The lemon ginger tea has a okay taste, nothing great. However, I have to say it help me with nausea and any gas problems I have.
Christine D.
Does anyone know what this herbal tea is good for? I keep reading about lemon ginger, but there is no real explanation on the benefits.