BY NOVEX

My Curls Hair Mask - Novex My Curls Deep Conditioning Hair Mask was created to take your curls and give them movement and lots of hydration. Its formula with the mix of 7 Nutri functional Oils and Cranberry will bring to the curls more hydration, nutrition and a powerful anti frizz action. Moisturizes and defines the curls controlling the volume and reducing frizz. Enriched with 7 Nutri functional Oils and CranberrypH 3,5High concentration High density Rich in vitamins No Paraben - My Curls Hair Mask see more...

Buy on Target
Erin C.
I love a good hydrating hair mask! The My Curls Novex has quickly become a favorite! I use it as a rinse-out hair mask, weekly, a leave in hair product a couple of times a week, and a deep conditioning mask that I leave on overnight twice a week. I find that with each use, in any of the ways I employs it, my hair is softer and more manageable, my waves/curls don't "break" and frizz, and overall frizz is minimized! The fresh, clean scent is a bonus!
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Ultimate fave!!!! My curls have never looked better and feel amazing, it targets hydration in your curls and doesn't flake up like other harsh products would. Definitely very easy to apply and use, I would highly recommend this product to all my natural hair lovers out there!
Allyson D.
I ordered this off Amazon and I'm a big believer in Brazilian hair products, However this product did not work out for me. I tried deep conditioning with it and I felt no difference with my hair. It was very thin and it smelled like baby powder which wasn't bad. I just wished I felt a difference with my hair... I would not buy this again but I'm willing to try more!
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I'll give them a 3 for the amount of slippage it gave my curls. Made it really easy to detangle. I didn't give it a 5 because I feel like after I rinse it out, my hair wasn't as moisturized as it normally would be after deep conditioning.
Tierra W.
I love this product! It smells wonderful and the consistency is perfect. I use it as a deep conditioner and a leave in and my curls turn out perfect. I will definitely buy again. Very satisfied.
shanell j.
Paterson, NJ
empecé a usar esto hace unos días, a mi y a mi hija nos va muy bien con nuestros risos, le dije a una amiga que lo probará y también le encantó...
member-1d85b676e
Formosa,Goias
Hidrata bastante! E deixa os cachinhos bem definidinhos. Tem a consistência ben tranquila e facil de usar. Cheirinho bom
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL

Is very good product for hair personally I could try it and I liked it a lot then it did not give me the same results due to which the hair can not get used to the use of a single cosmetico it has to be varied so that this one is healthy and receives better Nutrition I tried it again and I fell down excellent I recommend you love it
Lee_Andrea___ A.
Alfena
I just saw this product and I remember my mother used it. I have seen that product at home. Well I will talk about her hair. She used it for her curly hair, there was always a curl who wasn't good so she applied it and her hair was amazing. Well it didn't give such a huge result, I have tried products whose are better than this one. My favorite actually is from Boticário, it really hydrates the hair and gives you such beautiful curls.
Anyways, my mother's hair was also smooth, but I don't know if it was the product or her hair.
The price is not expensive and the product is worth it. I reccomend it.
Ananda O.
Cruzeiro, SP
It's so hard to find something that really works to my hair and i'm so happy now, because novex really works to me
Ashley M.
Fitchburg, MA
Has anyone used any novex hair products. And if so can you please let me know if it's worth buying. And your thoughts. I have curly hair which can be dry and frizzy most days. Novex My Curls Hair Mask