BeautyHair ProductsNovex
My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 141oz

Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz

by Novex

My Curls Hair Mask - Novex My Curls Deep Conditioning Hair Mask was created to take your curls and give them movement and lots of hydration. Its formula with the mix of 7 Nutri functional Oils and Cranberry will bring to the curls more hydration, nutrition and a powerful anti frizz action. Moisturizes and defines the curls controlling the volume and reducing frizz. Enriched with 7 Nutri functional Oils and CranberrypH 3,5High concentration High density Rich in vitamins No Paraben - My Curls Hair Mask

Is this product good for curly hair ?
How many times of use would you see any improvement in your hair? [user:allienesbitt]
I used this product in a sample size and really liked it. Any concerns?
Start your review of Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Beverly G.
Key West
Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz uploaded by Beverly G.
Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz uploaded by Beverly G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just fall in love of this product! My hair’s really happy, and also this hair mask smells so good. My hair feels different and it's more shine and hydrated. I love it! I recommend this 100% perfect for curls❤️
Veronica M.
Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz uploaded by Veronica M.
Amazing product it will leave your hair soft, and it hidrates and brings your shy back. My daughters’ hair completely changed after using this products. You will not regret! Super satisfied with the results. My hair is not the same. After weeks using this product I can see my hair is super shinny and looks so much healthier.
Remie H.
Irving , TX
Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz uploaded by Remie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz, this is my favorite hair mask of all time. I will use this for the rest of my life it leaves my hair so hydrated. But there is a disclaimer, it is only for hair types 2a-c, 3a-c & 4a-c.
Joemmy L.
This product is amazing it’s for curly hair, you can use as a deep mask as a conditioner or a leave in. Price is great for the amount of product that you get it’s not your overall size container it’s actually huge. I’m very satisfied with this with the results of using this
Alexandra D.
Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz uploaded by Alexandra D.
Whoo es un producto muy bueno y económico lo recomiendo define tus Risos muy bie. Y la duración es excelente
Rosangela S.
Bridgeport
I use this product and it does the job. It smells so good and worth the money. It leaves your hair moisturized and soft.
Nessa S.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this more as a leave in and it leaves my hair so curly and big full of volume. The smell isn’t bad and its a little on the heavy side
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
I love a good hydrating hair mask! The My Curls Novex has quickly become a favorite! I use it as a rinse-out hair mask, weekly, a leave in hair product a couple of times a week, and a deep conditioning mask that I leave on overnight twice a week. I find that with each use, in any of the ways I employs it, my hair is softer and more manageable, my waves/curls don't "break" and frizz, and overall frizz is minimized! The fresh, clean scent is a bonus!
Sabrina F.
Atlanta , GA
Novex My Curls Extra Deep Hair Care Cream Mask - 14.1oz uploaded by Sabrina F.
Ultimate fave!!!! My curls have never looked better and feel amazing, it targets hydration in your curls and doesn't flake up like other harsh products would. Definitely very easy to apply and use, I would highly recommend this product to all my natural hair lovers out there!
Chelsea R.
Got this as a birthday gift last year from my friend who's Brazilian and I haven't even made a dent in it! You get so much product that is ACTUALLY effective and helps my curls so much. In a span of 2 years I was going product to product trying to find the one for my curls and this is it for me. Amazingggg.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grace K.
Burleson, TX
il y a 2 ans
Tayla B. il y a 2 ans
Depending of your hair need, you should be able to already notice your hair shinier and healthier after the first wash. The key to healthy hair is a continuous treatment, so if on first couple of applications you have not yet see your hair soft and shine, I would recommend deep conditioning 2x a week.
Ashley M.
Fitchburg, MA
il y a 4 ans
Amany I. il y a 3 ans
Totally worth trying! I haven't heard from anyone that has not liked what they have tried from Novex. And it is so affordable too. At least in latin america.