Hair CareHair AccessoriesHair ExtensionsNovex Haircare
My Curls Super Curly Leave in Conditioner, 35 oz

Novex Haircare My Curls Super Curly Leave in Conditioner, 35 oz.

by Novex Haircare

Recommended to style all types of curly hair . For all hair types . It can be use to refresh, style or detangle your curls . Sulfate and paraben free . Enriched with the ojon oil and monoi oil .

Recommended to style all types of curly hair; For all hair types; It can be use to refresh, style or detangle your curls; Sulfate and paraben free; Enriched with the ojon oil and monoi oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Novex Haircare My Curls Super Curly Leave in Conditioner, 35 oz.!
Tomeka D.
Pflugerville, TX
Great price! Huge tub of leave in. The product is not thick or watery. I've had the same tub for three months. The smell of this product is nice and light. I would highly recommend for 3B/3C curls.
ester K.
Arlington, MA
It definitely works with my hair!! My hair becomes soft and hydrated. Also it lasts, is not needed a huge amount to work. I like to apply it when I shower because helps to detangling well. Is super affordable, and you should give it a try !

Looking for your answer?