Novex Haircare Blindagem Brazilian Keratin Heat Protector Leave in

by Novex Haircare

Contains the most genuine Brazilian Keratin . Controls volume , eliminates frizz, heat protector and helps to detangle hair. Humidity resistant.Gives fabulous shineThe Heat Protector Leave in comes now with the most desired active of Brazilian Keratin. It protects the hair forming a protective barrier that minimizes the damages caused by the constant use of blow dryer and flat iron, hair chemistry and coloration/bleach. It also protects against excessive humidity, controls frizz, leaves a fabulous shine and makes your hairstyle to last longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Novex Haircare Blindagem Brazilian Keratin Heat Protector Leave in!
valeria N.
peabody, MA
Novex Haircare Blindagem Brazilian Keratin Heat Protector Leave in uploaded by valeria N.
Best hair shield everrr! I uses it one in a while. Leaves your hair so shiny and doesn't makes your hair greasy
Nataly S.
Una de las mejores cremas de peinar que existen, dura muchisimo ya que viene mucho producto y al aplicarlo se debe usar pequeña cantidad por lo tanto rinde un buen tiempo. Deja el cabello suave, manejable y sin frizz, y lo mejor de todo es que te protege del calor del secador, plancha o tenaza.
marian B.
Novex Haircare Blindagem Brazilian Keratin Heat Protector Leave in uploaded by marian B.
It is the best heat shield cream I've tried not leave heavy or oily hair I like even more than its original version without keratin lasts 48 hours. I use to protect my hair from the sun and the iron and dryer
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. I use this weekly and it keeps my hair looking and feeling amazing!
member-33cc6
Todas las mujeres del mundo lo necesitan para su cabello es el mejor producto para el cuidado del calor
Ana T.
Morristown, NJ
Novex Haircare Blindagem Brazilian Keratin Heat Protector Leave in uploaded by Ana T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I felt that my hair had its cuticles open. In the first use, this product closed it all. Important detail: I let my hair dry naturally, I only towel dried and I can’t complain. I’m Brazilian, I know I’m suspect to say it, but never underestimate the power of a Brazilian beauty product.
ROSA M.
I would give to this product 10 stars if possible! This product is the best thing ever! Leaves my hair so silky, shiny, and it smells so so so good! The best part is that it protects your hair from the heat and our daily hair routine! Definitely im gonna buy again!
Trinity B.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I would definitely recommend!!!!!! Leaves your hair soft and silky and doesn't leave any residue
keyla P.
Doral, FL
Una de nis marcas favoritas para el cuidado de mi cabello desde que lo probé mi cabello ha cambiado mucho posee un brillo y suavidad espectacular
Scarlies T.
This product will protect your hair from heat damage, in turn providing deep hydration for your hair. it has excellent benefits, and an incredible price. try it is the best.

Looking for your answer?