Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsNovex Haircare
Novex Hair Care My Curls SUPER Shiny Leave in Conditioner

Novex Hair Care My Curls SUPER Shiny Leave in Conditioner

by Novex Haircare

The Novex My Curls SUPER SHINY Leave in Conditioner was specially developed to shape and define your curls and also boost an amazing shine. You can use to control volume, boost volume, twist – out or any other curly style of your wish. This product contains a mix of Argan Oil, which will make your curls extremely shiny and manageable and Blueberry Oil, which will moisturize and repair your beautiful curls.

Novex Hair Care My Curls SUPER Shiny Leave in Conditioner[product:novex-my-curls-hair-mask]has any one tried this product?
Preciso ter um desse deve ser muito bom❤❤
Eu quero porque meu cabelo está muito seco
Start your review of Novex Hair Care My Curls SUPER Shiny Leave in Conditioner!
Joann S.
Floral Park, NY
I got this as a sample in #ipsy bag. Wow. This stuff helped my frizzy curls relax. I got great tendrils instead of a hot mess. This made me a lover of this brand. However, it's hard to find
Freidel P.
Edgewood, MD
One of my favorites leave-in conditioner I have ever had. It leaves my curly hair really smooth, bouncy, and curls defined. The only not good thing about it, is that it is too expensive, but other than that, I love it.
lorena O.
Adoro esse creme, ele e bem consistente e deixa meu cabelo bastante definido, macio e com muito brilho #amo_muito.

Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Este productores excelente para mantener él cuidado de nuestro cabello cuando es rizado me gusta la suavidad con la que me lo deja además de que tiene un agradable olor
Alee M.
It is very rare for me to find a hair cream that really works for my rebellious curls and this is really miraculous because I managed to control them
gabriella R.
ananideua
Eu uso e deixou muito cacheado e com um volume maravilhoso,e o cheiro é muito bom além de não deixar o cabelo super pesado
Bruna S.
São Paulo
Eu uso esse creme e o adoro muuito ele deixa meu cabelo definido e muito brilhoso😍😍😍😍
Sandra D.
Vancouver
I use this when I wash my hair as a styling product for my Portugese curly hair. It gives great shine, beautiful curls and its light weight. Little goes a long way on my curls. I would love to try their Aragan oil and other products.
Andreza T.
Rua Dr. Paulo Valentie de Oliveira,571
This product is perfect for you hydrate your hair. It’s one of the best for damage repair. I used this one once a week and make a really good difference. I love this one because its cheap and really good.
Soraia C.
Love it, used it for a long time but know i use other one from the same brand, definitely recommend