BeautyHairHair ProductsNovex Haircare
Novex Hair Care Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Mask, 35 oz

Novex Hair Care Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Mask, 35 oz

by Novex Haircare

Novex Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is an intense treatment to repair dry and indiscipline hair, helping to restore shine and smoothness to any type of damaged hair. This product is enriched with the purest Coconut Oil from Brazil and Vitamin E. Recommended for indiscipline and damaged hair. Nourished and Silky Hair Enriched with purest Coconut Oil and Vitamin E pH 3,5 For all hair types

Enriched with purest Coconut Oil and Vitamin E; Recommended for indiscipline and damaged hair.; For all hair types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Novex Hair Care Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Mask, 35 oz!
Joemmy L.
One of my favorite deep condioners ever, I can also use this as a leave in. Love the smell and it leaves my ahie feeling super soft even when using it as a leave in. Super affordable and will definitely buy it again
Chaïma H.
Liege
Les produits sont incroyables et fonctionnent tellement bien autant pour récupérer ses croles que pour mieux les définir
Veronica M.
I have hair somewhat dry from colouring and wind damage,I love this product leaves my hair smelling so good,only need to use about a twoonie size I need my palm leave it on for 3 mins or even longer. It washes out really easy too and doesn’t be leave my hair greasy looking or feeling greasy or weighted down .I highly recommend it will leave your hair looking great.
I have a different one, it’s smells amazing and I love applying it to my hair. My hair feels soft every time I use it and my curls pops up the way I want it to. I’m very satisfied with it so from my experience with the one I have I have no doubt that this one here is amazing as well, I’ll look for this one to try very soon.
Maria M.
Este acondicionador me parece que es espectacular para el cuidado de tu cabello, lo deja suave, con brillo, fuerte y el olor es delicioso, lo recomiendo y de verdad es mi favorito. Es costoso pero para mi vale la pena.

Looking for your answer?