Novex Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by April H.Novex Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by marian b.Novex Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Paola M.

BY NOVEX HAIRCARE

Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Treatment is an enhanced treatment to restore smoothness and deep repair all types of hair. This product is enriched with Vitamin E and the most genuine Brazilian Keratin. see more...

• My long hair has become a mess-looking for that product that will...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this I can sometimes get oily hair and I wan...1 Answers
  • I love the leave in conditioner, how is the mask?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marine G.
Montreal
Great great GREAT product. I received a sample in a beauty box and ordered a new one right away.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
My long hair has become a mess-looking for that product that will rehydrate, straighten, and smooth without weighing it down! Would this for the bill?
Adriana   s.
Has anyone ever used this I can sometimes get oily hair and I want to know if it makes your hair oily or how to even use it as well
Ashlee S.
I love the leave in conditioner, how is the mask?
Astrid R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am very interested to know if this product is really effective because I have the slightly damaged hair. Anyone who has tried it?