BY NOVEX HAIRCARE

Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Treatment is an enhanced treatment to restore smoothness and deep repair all types of hair. This product is enriched with Vitamin E and the most genuine Brazilian Keratin. see more...

• My long hair has become a mess-looking for that product t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this I can sometimes get oily hair a...1 Answers
  • I love the leave in conditioner, how is the mask?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shari L.
PRINCE GEORGE, BC
Received this in a sample bundle and absolutely love it. Made my long over processed hair feel and look great! Will definitely buy this again
Marine G.
Montreal
Great great GREAT product. I received a sample in a beauty box and ordered a new one right away.
Astrid R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am very interested to know if this product is really effective because I have the slightly damaged hair. Anyone who has tried it?
Ashlee S.
I love the leave in conditioner, how is the mask?
Adriana   s.
Has anyone ever used this I can sometimes get oily hair and I want to know if it makes your hair oily or how to even use it as well
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
My long hair has become a mess-looking for that product that will rehydrate, straighten, and smooth without weighing it down! Would this for the bill?