HealthFirst AidNovex Haircare
Novex Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask

Novex Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask

by Novex Haircare

Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Treatment is an enhanced treatment to restore smoothness and deep repair all types of hair. This product is enriched with Vitamin E and the most genuine Brazilian Keratin.

My long hair has become a mess-looking for that product that will rehydrate, straighten, and smooth without weighing it down! Would this for the bill?
Has anyone ever used this I can sometimes get oily hair and I want to know if it makes your hair oily or how to even use it as well
I love the leave in conditioner, how is the mask?
Start your review of Novex Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask!
Amie H.
This deep conditioning treatment is wonderful! I have used it quite a few times and enjoyed it. I like how the consistency isn't too thick so you can easily distribute it through the hair. I use it with a dryer and let it sit for about 10+ minutes and rinse and I love how my hair feels afterwards. My hair doesn't feel like there's a reside, but after I use it I can't stop running my hands through it! I would definitely recommend this product.
Neha G.
San Francisco, CA
Agree with every single review below. This hair mask is an absolute pleasure to use. It is so so effective as a deep conditioner. You know when you've gone long in between shampoos and piled on the dry shampoo? The day that you finally rinse that gunk out of your hair and put this mask on, my hair feels so energized nourished and deep conditioned. It will work for any hair type in my opinion because I have thin fine flat hair and it works perfectly for me.
marian B.
Novex Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by marian B.
This hair mask is the best that can happen to your hair is very moisturizing repair the damage actually instantly and despite being very light. the trouble is that I run very fast'm delighted with it because it restored my hair with constant use (esta mascarilla para el cabello es lo mejor que le puede pasar a tu cabello es muy humectante repara el daño realmente al instante y a pesar de ser muy ligera. lo malo es que se me acaba muy rápido por estoy encantada con ella pues restauró mi cabello con el uso constante )
Stormie G.
Lorena, TX
Love it. I use it about once a week, it revitalizes my hair after a long week. It keeps my hair soft and healthy. I spend a lot if time in the sun (TEXAS) and novex keeps my hair healthy.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
Received this in my ipsy bag and I am head over heels ! Amazing conditioning mask!
member-33cc6
Quiero milleesss más en mi casa lo amo con locura te deja el cabello impresionantemente hermoso
Becca D.
Santee, CA
Love this magic in a tub! My hair feels so darn soft and amazing after I use this. I think everyone should try it.
Ashley D.
Iowa City, IA
I would give this product zero stars if I could... This completely STRIPPED my hair of any moisture and totally ruined the texture of my hair. I have very fine hair that is prone to damage like split ends and this was just absolutely horrible. I was expecting it to be a thicker cream but it seemed to be quite thin and was not soft at all. I would absolutely not recommend this to anyone looking to add moisture to their hair, which is what this is supposed to do. I have never used such a horrible product. Very disappointed.
Paola M.
Novex Hair Care Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Paola M.
This conditioning cream is great because it helps hydrating and smoothing your hair. I usually use it in my split ends because I have oily roots and I use the Olive Oil version of this mask. You just need to apply it and leave it in you hair for 3 minutes and the remove it with water. This is like a hair food because it revitalizes your hair and gives it the missing nutrients.
Maria A.
This brazilian product are sooo good I felt in love years ago of them and I recommend to all my friends, the best is that not expensive