Novex Creme De Tratamento Condicionante Professional Food Therapy (Brazilian Keratin uploaded by Katy L.Novex Creme De Tratamento Condicionante Professional Food Therapy (Brazilian Keratin uploaded by María N.Novex Creme De Tratamento Condicionante Professional Food Therapy (Brazilian Keratin uploaded by emmily dayanna r.

BY NOVEX

emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Me encantan este tipo de mascarilla porque siento que aportan muchos beneficios a mi cabello, cuando las uso siento muy cabello mas suave y brillante como rejuvenecido
ahorita estoy probando la de chocolate que provoca comerse y la repositor de massa
marian b.
Is the best hair mask I've used, I have wavy hair and deep moisturizes me my hair without weighing it not to mention the application of heat after use is easy and without damaging the hair. I use the full line and super recommend

this sample is perfect for travel out
Yarima M.
I love this line , it leaves my hair very soft and fat. I use it after shampoo , I put it in my hair , especially on the tips and then I put a thermal cap for 15 min and is really great. Currently I use olive Novex Azeite .
Astrid R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Tengo poco tiempo utilizando éste producto pero me ha funcionado muy bien. Hidrata, repara y revitaliza el cabello. Lo recomiendo
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Excelente para el cuidado para el cabello con tratamiento como la keratina o cirugía capilar. le devuelve vida al cabello dañado
Giselle O.
This is a great product for dry hair, goes perfect with it and leaves a soft and shiny hair
Camilai Keres O.
I never understood why this said "Hair Food" until I bought it. I have bleached thin hair, and this has restored my hair quite good! It hydrates your hair, leaving it soft and easy to comb. If you use it regularly you'll notice how your hair has got a lot better. This is my favorite brand for extra hair care.

Do not panic because keratina not straighten your hair instantly . I have curly hair and want to keep it that way . Repairs and moisturizes my hair without losing its natural form. The use at least once a week .
María N.
Loving this products, is the best for my hair, i totally recommended.
Excellent conditioner.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
does this treatment work good for people with curly/wavy hair?