Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamNovex
Bamboo Sprout Shampoo & Conditioner 1014oz & Deep Hair Cream Treatment 353oz "Set"

by Novex

Novex Bamboo Sprout Shampoo has been specially designed to naturally clean, treat and leave the hair purified and full of life. Its salt free formula counts with the Bamboo Sprout, responsible to provide all the strength and growth that your hair...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Novex Bamboo Sprout Shampoo & Conditioner 10.14oz & Deep Hair Cream Treatment 35.3oz "Set"!
Pompano Beach, FL
Novex Bamboo Sprout Shampoo & Conditioner 10.14oz & Deep Hair Cream Treatment 35.3oz "Set" uploaded by Jéssica M.
I got these [product:novex-bamboo-sprout-shampoo-&-conditioner-1014oz-&-deep-hair-cream-treatment-353oz-set] a couple weeks and I’m so satisfied. Now my hair is healthy no more dry and strong. Also smells very good. I’m so happy with my purchase.
Doral, FL
Novex Bamboo Sprout Shampoo & Conditioner 10.14oz & Deep Hair Cream Treatment 35.3oz "Set" uploaded by Arlene C.
is a Improved treatment that restores strength and growth of broken and weak hair. This product is enriched with Ultra concentrated assets, bamboo shoots and vitamin E. Everything you need for hair growth.

Looking for your answer?